Chris Anastasi and Nathaniel Anthony aim to make Muscle Nation a $70 million empire

·

From humble beginnings five years ago, Muscle Nation’s co-founders Chris Anastasi and Nathaniel Anthony now hope to build their activewear and supplements business into a $70 million empire.

Chris, 37, and Nathaniel, 31, started their business in 2016 from a spare room in Nathaniel’s grandma’s house and now they sell more than 1000 different activewear, supplements and snack products online to customers around the world.

In July last year, they also signed a huge deal to supply more than 830 Coles stores in Australia with their new range of custard protein bars and powders.

READ MORE: Chris Anastasi and Nathaniel Anthony from Muscle Nation land huge deal with Coles.

Chris and Nathaniel signed a huge deal with Coles last year.

According to The Daily Telegraph, this success saw Muscle Nation notch up $51 million in revenue in the past financial year and is aiming for a 25 to 30 percent growth spurt in 2021/22.

Chris told the newspaper the key to Muscle Nation’s growth was its 2 million plus online community of like-minded people who are “passionate about health and fitness.”

READ MORE: Greeks named among Australia’s top 100 young entrepreneurs.

Muscle Nation’s custard protein bars and powders.

“The best form of marketing is word of mouth and building a strong relationship with our customers, which is undoubtedly how we have built the brand to where it is today,” Chris said.

The 37-year-old Greek Australian added that he’s excited for the future of the business and plans to continue evolving.

“We actually feel like we’re just getting started,” he concluded.

READ MORE: ‘Muscle Nation’ co-founder Chris Anastasi reveals secret to $27 million success.

Source: The Daily Telegraph.

Share:

KEEP UP TO DATE WITH TGH

By subscribing you accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Latest News

SBS World News highlights The Greek Herald’s 100-year legacy

Australia’s multicultural media landscape has turned its attention to SBS News, which this week aired a feature on The Greek Herald.

Greek and Australian Ambassadors honour shared ANZAC and Cretan legacy

The Ambassador of Greece to Australia and the Ambassador of Australia to Greece have issued commemorative messages.

Cretan Federation leaders honour Battle of Crete legacy on 85th anniversary

Leaders of the Cretan Federation of Australia and NZ have issued commemorative messages marking the 85th anniversary of the Battle of Crete.

Tracking ANZACs from Australia to Crete through art

An artist-driven exhibition retracing the path of ANZAC forces during the World War II campaigns in Greece and Crete will open this month.

History, memory and geopolitics explored in Dean Kalimniou’s Pontus lecture

The Greek Community of Melbourne’s History and Culture Seminar Series continued on Tuesday evening with a deeply engaging lecture.

You May Also Like

St George Basketball launches 2026 season at vibrant Jersey Presentation Day

On Sunday, February 8, St George Basketball hosted its annual Jersey Presentation Day, officially launching the 2026 Representative season.

Music, dance and Cretan pride at Battle of Crete anniversary ball in Darwin

The Cretan Association of Northern Territory recently held a ball to commemorate the 85th anniversary of the Battle of Crete.

Nick Kyrgios serves as inspiration for new Hollywood film ‘Challengers’

Nick Kyrgios has been revealed to be the latest inspiration for new Hollywood film, Challengers, directed by Luca Guadagnini. Read more here.