White Fox Boutique owners slammed for delivery delays ahead of Christmas

·

Georgia and Daniel Contos, the owners of online fashion brand White Fox Boutique, have come under fire by thousands of customers for delivery delays ahead of Christmas.

According to A Current Affair, White Fox Boutique customers have been airing their grievances on social media, with many still waiting for clothes to be delivered from the brand’s Black Friday sales in November. Some are asking for refunds.

The brand has seen a growth of four times more sales than last year’s Black Friday event.

In response to the criticism, the Contos’ said they have had “all hands on deck” trying to fulfill the orders, with a team of around 200 working seven days a week.

The couple have also axed their Boxing Day sale to ensure they can focus on getting Black Friday orders out.

“It is very stressful for a lot of people…. we are doing everything we can to get them out as quick as possible,” Georgia told ACA.

Daniel added, “We are obviously very sorry with the fact that it has taken us longer than normal to get the orders out and we understand that during Christmas emotions are higher.”

Advertisement

Share:

KEEP UP TO DATE WITH TGH

By subscribing you accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Advertisement

Latest News

Melbourne Food & Wine Festival serves Greek heritage at World’s Longest Lunch

The Melbourne Food & Wine Festival will run from 20 to 29 March, offering a 10-day program of 200 events.

AI artist Dimitrii becomes breakout star for rejected creator

A Melbourne creator who spent decades facing rejection in the entertainment industry has unexpectedly broken through thanks to AI persona.

Theo James draws on Greek family history to urge Korean support for refugees

For actor and UNHCR goodwill ambassador Theo James, the global refugee crisis is rooted in a personal story.

Alex Mangos brings mango season to Christmas in Oran Park

Alex Mangos has given his usual Christmas setup a tropical makeover this year, marking the arrival of mango season with a playful twist.

Greece draws wealth: Over 1,200 millionaires expected to relocate in 2025

Recent arrivals-from Novak Djokovic to investors like Richard Xiao and Tom Greenwood-reflect a broader pattern.

You May Also Like

SA man speaks out after bonfire proposal to Elizabeth Parsalidis ends in disaster

South Australian man Adam Boots has spoken out after his romantic bonfire proposal to Elizabeth Parsalidis turned into a fiery tragedy.

Trump pauses most global tariffs but hikes China rate amid market volatility

US President Donald Trump has announced a 90-day pause on his new "reciprocal" tariffs, just hours after they were imposed on imports.

Esther Anatolitis: “A range of government decisions have deprioritised our culture”

One of Australia’s leading advocates for the arts and the creative industries, Esther Anatolitis is well known for her drive for change.