The Hellenic Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Vic) has recognised the best and brightest of the Hellenic Australian community, with the 2021 HACCI Excellence Awards.
Recognised as the premier business and community awards for the Hellenic Australian community, the HACCI Excellence Awards recognise organisations and individuals that have achieved excellence in their fields.
This year’s recipients are:
• Spiro Stamoulis Lifetime Achievement Award – Niki Savva, Journalist and Author
• Bank of Sydney Business Excellence Award – Fotios Tsiouklas, Entrepreneur
• Innovation Award presented by Directed – Mathew Staios, Clinical Neuropsychologist
• Professional Services Award – Con Giannellis, Intensivist and Physician
• Community Service Award presented by PRONIA – Gina Poulos, Philanthropist
• Woman of Influence Award presented by SalaryMasters – Nola Karapanagiotidis, County
• Sport Award presented by Heidelberg United FC – The Double Eagle Golf Club
• Chris Saristavros Young Achiever Award – Zoe Alexiades, Youth Advocate
“We are extremely proud and humbled by the calibre of this year’s winners,” HACCI Chair, Fotini Kypraios, said.
“Through their endeavour and tenacity, they represent the best and brightest of our community. Across a multitude of fields and countless years of hard work and commitment, they epitomise the excellence HACCI seeks to recognise through these awards.”
Unfortunately, for the second year running HACCI was unable to hold its annual gala ball due to
COVID restrictions, but instead unveiled its winners online via HACCI’s Facebook, Instagram,
YouTube and LinkedIn channels.