Jennifer Aniston on her ‘difficult’ journey with fertility issues

·

Jennifer Aniston has spoken out about her very private fertility journey in an interview with Allure magazine. 

The actress revealed that she spent years trying to get pregnant, trying everything she could but unfortunately nothing seemed to work. 

“All the years and years and years of speculation … It was really hard,” Aniston said. 

“I was going through IVF, drinking Chinese tea, you name it. I was throwing everything at it.”

For the first time, Aniston opened up about the difficult journey she had trying to start a family. 

“I would’ve given anything if someone had said to me, ‘Freeze your eggs. Do yourself a favour.’”

“You just don’t think about it. So here I am today. The ship has sailed.”

Reflecting back on the journey, she mentioned that she has no regrets, in fact she says that ageing has given her some relief as she doesnt feel the burden of possibility anymore. 

“I actually feel a little relief now because there is no more, ‘Can I? Maybe. Maybe. Maybe’. I don’t have to think about that anymore.”

Source: Daily Telegraph

DaneBank Mother's Day

Advertisement

Share:

KEEP UP TO DATE WITH TGH

By subscribing you accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Advertisement

Latest News

Konstantina Sideris: Sacred impressions through art

Amidst the reverence and reflection of Greek Orthodox Easter, we highlight the work of artist Konstantina Sideris.

Chris Lucas to open new restaurant in Canberra

Chris Lucas, the restaurateur behind Chin Chin in Sydney and Melbourne, is about to open a new restaurant named Carlotta in Canberra.

Greek Orthodox Easter between three cultures

It's Easter, the most important religious event for Greek Orthodox people all over the world. Greek families come together.

‘A time of reflection and peace’: Australian Prime Minister celebrates Orthodox Easter

Australian Prime Minister, Anthony Albanese, has issued a message to Greek communities across the country to celebrate Orthodox Easter today.

Peter Dutton MP sends message of hope for Orthodox Easter

Australia’s Leader of the Opposition, Peter Dutton MP, has issued a message to mark Orthodox Easter today. Read the message here.

You May Also Like

Panathenaic Stadium turns green to mark St. Patrick’s Day

The Panathenaic Stadium and the Arch of Hadrian in central Athens were lit up in green on Monday evening ahead of St. Patrick’s Day.

Greek and US defence officials meet in Washington

Greece's Minister of Defence, Nikos Panagiotopoulos met with the US Secretary of Defence, Lloyd J. Austin III on Monday at the Pentagon.

Victory for V’landys as NRL to allow small groups of fans in NSW stadiums

Fans are set to be allowed to attend NRL games in small groups from next week, after the league reached an agreement with the New South Wales Government.