Nick Adams appointed new job under Trump administration

·

Sydney-born Nick Adams (Adamopoulos), US resident and self-described “Alpha Male”, has been appointed by President Donald Trump as Senior Advisor and Special Presidential Envoy for American Tourism, Exceptionalism and Values. This took effect on March 17.

Responding to the appointment, the State Department said Adams has “skills and accomplishments over the years as a political commentator, policy author, and educator” that position him well for the role.

This comes after Adams was nominated by Trump in July 2025 to be US Ambassador to Kuala Lumpur. The nomination was not confirmed by the US Senate and lapsed at the end of last year.

In a previous post by Trump, he said described Adams as “ma[king] it his life’s mission to extol the Virtues of American Greatness.” Adams has enthusiastically supported the Make America Great Again movement.

nick adams
Sydney-born Nick Adams.

Adams presents himself as an American entrepreneur, cultural thought leader and best-selling author. His 2025 book, From Mar-a-Lago to MARS: President Trump’s Great American Comeback, received praise from Trump. He was also the youngest deputy mayor in Australian history.

Beyond his writing and speaking engagements, Adams operates a Florida-based organisation called the Foundation for Liberty and American Greatness, which creates patriotic education resources for schoolchildren.

Adams has also frequently posted about his love of the American restaurant chain Hooters, where waitresses are dressed in skimpy outfits.

“I go to Hooters because I like my cold domestic beers served to me by hot women,” Adams said in 2023. “I’m not going to apologise for it. I will not be shamed for it. I deserve to be praised for it. I am an alpha male and I’m not backing down.”

Another social media post by Adams saw him stomp on a packet of M&Ms chocolates after the manufacturer announced packaging that depicted female M&Ms.

“Feminist M&Ms… It is outrageous, it is disgusting, and it must not stand,” he said.

Source: The Age

Share:

KEEP UP TO DATE WITH TGH

By subscribing you accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Latest News

SBS World News highlights The Greek Herald’s 100-year legacy

Australia’s multicultural media landscape has turned its attention to SBS News, which this week aired a feature on The Greek Herald.

Greek and Australian Ambassadors honour shared ANZAC and Cretan legacy

The Ambassador of Greece to Australia and the Ambassador of Australia to Greece have issued commemorative messages.

Cretan Federation leaders honour Battle of Crete legacy on 85th anniversary

Leaders of the Cretan Federation of Australia and NZ have issued commemorative messages marking the 85th anniversary of the Battle of Crete.

Tracking ANZACs from Australia to Crete through art

An artist-driven exhibition retracing the path of ANZAC forces during the World War II campaigns in Greece and Crete will open this month.

History, memory and geopolitics explored in Dean Kalimniou’s Pontus lecture

The Greek Community of Melbourne’s History and Culture Seminar Series continued on Tuesday evening with a deeply engaging lecture.

You May Also Like

Greece rejects Turkey’s claims Greek missiles locked on its fighter jets

Turkey has alleged Greek surface-to-air missiles locked on to Turkish F-16 fighter jets carrying out a mission in international airspace.

Thessaloniki’s White Tower recognised as a European film cultural treasure

Thessaloniki’s White Tower has been officially added to the European Film Academy’s prestigious list of Treasures of European Film Culture.

Greece relaxes restrictions as country passes 25,000 COVID death milestone

Greece will ease its coronavirus restrictions on Saturday as the number of virus-related deaths in the country surpassed 25,000 on Wednesday.