Outspoken mummy blogger Zoe George joins Big Brother reboot

·

Zoe George is the outspoken Greek Australian mummy blogger who is set to appear on Channel Seven’s highly anticipated Big Brother reboot.

In a promotional video for the show, Zoe, who’s blog goes by the ironic name The Subtle Mummy, is heard admitting she’s “as subtle as a brick in the face” because “she tells it like it is.”

Meet Zoe | Big Brother AU

Zoe can deal with kids at home, but how will she cope with 19 housemates? #BBAU, this June on @Channel7.

Posted by Big Brother Australia on Wednesday, 20 May 2020

And that’s exactly what viewers can expect to see when the 39-year-old enters the Big Brother house next month.

“My whole life people have always said I’m funny and I would be good on Big Brother,” Zoe told Perth Now.

Zoe George documents her family life on her The Subtle Mummy blog. Source: @thesubtlemummy

“When (the show) went off, I thought that option was done forever. When it came back on, loads of people sent me the link to apply, so I did. I want Australia to see a regular mum-of-two can be fun.”

Zoe is mum to Ari and Ambrosia, and wife to Bob. She regularly documents their family life to her 17,400 Instagram followers.

Monument to migration - Mother's Day

Advertisement

Share:

KEEP UP TO DATE WITH TGH

By subscribing you accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Angelo Tsarouchas Skits and Wits tour

Advertisement

Latest News

Neglected migrant cemetery on Lesvos island gets overhauled

A neglected burial ground on the island of Lesbos has undergone a major transformation to provide a dignified resting place for the dead.

How to commemorate ANZAC Day in Australia and Greece

Australians and New Zealanders will stop to commemorate Anzac Day this week, the National Day of Remembrance.

Coronial inquest into deaths at St Basil’s Fawkner in limbo after four years

An inquest into the deaths of 45 residents at St Basil's Fawkner has been delayed after the facility's managers refused to provide evidence.

Thanasi Kokkinakis qualifies for Madrid Open

Thanasi Kokkinakis defeated Austria's Dominic Thiem in two sets in the final round of the 2024 Madrid Open qualifiers to secure a spot.

Saharan dust phenomena engulfs skies across Greece

Athens and southern parts of Greece were again enveloped in Saharan dust on Tuesday, with hues of yellow and orange filling the skies with...

You May Also Like

Tinder Cindy brings yiayia’s dating wisdom to the Melbourne International Comedy Festival

Jacinda Patty is 'Tinder Cindy' and she is hitting the stage at this years Melbourne International Comedy Festival.

Mitsotakis: The war has not been won yet

Greek PM Kyriakos Mitsotakis praised the country’s efforts to contain the coronavirus but said there was no room for complacency before Orthodox Easter

‘Time for acts to break inaction’: Greek PM introduces harsher punishments for sexual abuse

“Greek society underwent a shock when it began to learn about its hidden facades,” Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis said in parliament.