If you’re looking to make a dish that will have your family and friends craving for more, without spending endless hours in the kitchen, then we might have just the thing for you!
Lamb-chops, also known as paidakia for those of us from Greece, are one of the most traditional and beloved dishes for family gatherings. However, the long preparation time may serve as a bit of a deterrent in our attempt to cook it.
Well, that’s no longer an excuse as we have provided for you an easy and fail-proof method of making the most delicious lemon-garlic lamb chops that your loved ones have ever tasted! All you’ll need is:
- 8 lamb chops (1-2 per person)
- 2 table spoons of pure olive oil
- 3-4 tablespoons of pure lemon juice (about one whole lemon)
- 2-3 tablespoons of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons of thyme leaves
- 4 crushed cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper
HOW TO MAKE:
- Pre-heat a pan on strong fire (about 200 degrees)
- Marinate the chops with the lemon juice and olive oil, then slowly add garlic, oregano, thyme and red pepper flakes
- Put the chops in the pan, let them sit, then flip them over after about 2-3 minutes (or until they reach that gold colour)
- Flip them over to the other side and let them cook until the fat has caramelized and gone crispy
- Remove and serve with lemon on the side
And that’s it. That’s all you’ll need to enjoy some delicious lamb-chops and serve them up to your family and friends. Enjoy!