These quick and easy olive bites are the perfect addition to your party menu.
This simple, no-knead dough, along with the olive explosion, will create “an absolute dance on your taste buds,” Greek food blogger, Helen Demetriou, explains.
For some mouth-watering recipes that are sure to impress at any party, Helen’s Kouzina has you covered.
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup peanut oil or light olive oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups pitted olives, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Combine self-raising flour, peanut oil and orange juice in a bowl and mix.
- Mix together pitted olives, red onions and dried mint to create tapenade.
- Take some dough and flatten to create small circle.
- Spoon in the tapenade mixture and fold edged over to create the bites.
- Bake for 15 mins until golden brown.
- Can be served hot or cold.
*Check out Helen’s Kouzina for all of Helen’s amazing recipes that are posted daily.