Chris Papantoniou’s Century 21 Summit set to heat up Sydney’s property market

·

Sydney’s property market is set to heat up with the latest grand opening of Chris Papantoniou’s Century 21 Summit in Toongabbie.

Chris, alongside his wife Madeline and sons Jonathan and Christian, are behind the new business at 28 Aurelia Street in Greater Western Sydney. As Principal, Chris brings close to 35 years experience in real estate to the job, as well as a legal and business background.

“Mum and dad had takeaway shops and cafes, like a lot of Greeks did coming to Australia. So I went to school and in the afternoons and on weekends, I help my parents in the shops. Later, I went to university and completed my Bachelor of Economics degree, before joining my father in the food industry,” Chris explains to The Greek Herald.

During his time supporting his dad, Chris built the business into a thriving enterprise supplying major supermarkets, airlines and franchise retail outlets.

Chris Papantoniou (third from right) with attendees at the relaunch of Century 21 Summit. All photos copyright The Greek Herald.

In 2013, Chris stepped into the law firm established by his mother Stella in 1992, assuming the role of non-solicitor Director, while also resuming his legal studies.

To this day, the Greek Australian is still finishing his law degree, but he’s managed to find a way to combine his love of property, law and finance.

Having spent his whole life looking after properties, Chris wanted to formalise this passion by working in real estate.

After a stint as partner at Century 21 Eternity in Toongabbie, Chris opened up his own franchise with Richardson and Wrench (R&W). He was later contacted by the owners of Century 21 to re-join them and on Thursday, July 27, he finally had his grand opening and relaunched as Century 21 Summit.

The relaunch event was enjoyed by all.
Chris’ wife (right) at the relaunch event.

The relaunch was attended by a number of official guests such as the Lord Mayor of Parramatta, Councillor Sameer Pandey, and the CEO of Century 21 Australasia, James Bell. Chris was also supported on the night by his family and team including Peter Kitas and Leo Apostolopoulos.

Mr Bell gave a small address to the crowd and stressed that Century 21 Summit was all about “family.”

“I’m sure the Toongabbie area will be much better off for real estate services by having you with us,” Mr Bell said with reference to Chris and his team.

Century 21 Summit is a family affair. Peter Kitas (left) with his family and friends.

The Lord Mayor of Parramatta congratulated Chris on his grand opening and stressed that “the people involved in the business make the business.”

“I think you have a craft according to your customer base of 30 years in business,” Cr Pandey added.

This was followed by an official ribbon cutting and a plaque presentation, before people enjoyed drinks and canapes.

The Mayor of Parramatta presents a plaque to Chris.
Officially cutting the ribbon at the relaunch event.

When The Greek Herald asked Chris at the end of the night how he feels to be relaunching Century 21 Summit, he said he couldn’t believe it.

“It feels like coming home,” Chris said.

“Going into Century 21, it was very family orientated. It was the way I was brought up in running businesses. It’s more about people rather than money. So when the opportunity came to go back to Century 21 I jumped at it. They’re all about people and relationships and that’s really important to me.”

Century 21 Summit can be found at 28 Aurelia Street, Toongabbie, NSW, 2146. You can contact the team via their website: https://bit.ly/3KlJnM2.

*All photos copyright The Greek Herald.

Monument to migration - Mother's Day

Advertisement

Share:

KEEP UP TO DATE WITH TGH

By subscribing you accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Advertisement

Latest News

Konstantina Sideris: Sacred impressions through art

Amidst the reverence and reflection of Greek Orthodox Easter, we highlight the work of artist Konstantina Sideris.

Chris Lucas to open new restaurant in Canberra

Chris Lucas, the restaurateur behind Chin Chin in Sydney and Melbourne, is about to open a new restaurant named Carlotta in Canberra.

Greek Orthodox Easter between three cultures

It's Easter, the most important religious event for Greek Orthodox people all over the world. Greek families come together.

‘A time of reflection and peace’: Australian Prime Minister celebrates Orthodox Easter

Australian Prime Minister, Anthony Albanese, has issued a message to Greek communities across the country to celebrate Orthodox Easter today.

Peter Dutton MP sends message of hope for Orthodox Easter

Australia’s Leader of the Opposition, Peter Dutton MP, has issued a message to mark Orthodox Easter today. Read the message here.

You May Also Like

One small step for La Trobe, one giant leap for Australia’s Greek community

No final decision has been made yet with regards to the discontinuation of the Greek studies program at La Trobe but there seems to light at the end of the tunnel.

Australia’s Greek organisations stand by Archbishop Makarios

Multiple Greek associations across Australia have made public statements announcing that they are standing by His Eminence Archbishop Makarios.

Full edition of Greek e-learning platform ‘StaEllinika’ released online after successful beta

The StaEllenika program covers topics ranging from basic Greek grammar and spelling, to Greek mythology and historical events such as Greek Independence Day.